Buildings that see a great deal of traffic every day are prone to pest infestations. Government buildings are no exception! It’s crucial to keep a pest-free environment in business spaces to keep operations flowing smoothly. Whether you work in a post office, courthouse, or city hall, you know how detrimental a pest infestation of any kind would be to your day-to-day business—it could even lead to a shutdown.
At Griffin Pest Solutions, we understand the sensitive nature of pest prevention in government offices. Our government building pest control experts are available to handle infestations in your facility throughout the year.
What Pests Commonly Infest Government Buildings?
Government buildings are under immense pressure to remain clean and pest-free, tested by routine inspections. Needless to say, a pest infestation can quickly lead to bad public standing and even a halt in operations. These are the five most common pests we’ve found in government buildings:
- Bed bugs: Bed bug problems have become much more common in recent years. Government facilities, especially those with living quarters, have to be careful not to let an infestation develop.
- Mosquitoes: Mosquitoes show up everywhere in the spring and summer here in Michigan. It’s important for government properties to protect guests from the nuisance mosquitoes can become.
- Flies: Flies are one of the most common pests in all kinds of commercial buildings. Pest control for government offices can prevent them!
- Rodents: Rodents leave behind messes, cause damage, and can transmit diseases and pathogens. Especially in larger government buildings, they can be hard to track down.
- Termites: Termites can tear through the walls of government buildings undetected for years without routine inspections from a termite exterminator.
Need a Pest Control Estimate for Your Building?
How Griffin Pest Solutions Helps Government Offices
From police stations to federal buildings and embassies, government facilities need the help of experienced commercial pest control experts to remain clean and safe. Griffin Pest Solutions has been providing industry-leading government building pest control in Kalamazoo for more than 90 years.
We tailor our pest control strategies to your unique situation for best results. That’s why when you choose us to handle your pest management needs, you know you’ll be receiving the most effective extermination treatment available. Our team prioritizes environmentally-friendly, effective, and long-lasting solutions.
Government Building Pest Control You Can Rely On
The key to keeping pests out of government offices is staying ahead of problems year-round. Exhaustive inspections, discreet treatments, and experienced exterminators are just a few of the benefits of hiring Griffin Pest Solutions for your government facility’s pest control needs. Contact us today to learn more about how we can help you!Back to Commercial Pest Control