Residential Pest Control for Homes in Michigan
Serving Kalamazoo | Grand Rapids | Livonia | Lansing
No one should have to share their home with insects or wildlife. No matter how small the pest you’re dealing with is, it’s important to remember that any infestation gone unchecked can develop into a big problem. Some pests come with the risk of property damage and disease, putting your family and property at risk. To avoid unnecessary issues, it’s important to team up with a residential pest control team that can both help you get rid of pests and make sure they don’t come back.
At Griffin Pest Solutions, we know how important it is to you to keep your family and home protected from the dangers of a pest infestation. Routine inspections geared toward prevention are the best way to ensure you never experience a pest outbreak again. With more than 90 years of experience, you can be sure that our residential exterminators’ decisions are backed by a wealth of knowledge and supported by industry-leading technology. We are committed to keeping your home pest-free for good.
Griffin Pest Solutions also provides service a guarantee that distinguishes us from other companies. Learn more about our no Ifs, Ants or Bugs Guarantee
10 Reasons Why You Need Home Pest Control
When it comes to home maintenance, pest control may not be at the forefront of your mind. After all, there are countless other responsibilities and priorities that demand your attention. However, infestations can cause serious problems if they get out of hand. While DIY pest control may be a tempting option, it’s important to invest in the right solutions that will protect your home long-term. Here are 10 reasons why professional home pest control is the best solution for an infestation:
- DIY solutions often aren’t enough: Tips and tricks on the Internet or cheap solutions at the grocery store rarely address the root cause of your pest problem. Even if your DIY treatments work temporarily, you’ll likely experience a repeat infestation. Eventually, you may pour more time and money into DIY solutions than you would’ve on professional services.
- Pests can threaten your health: From rodents and cockroaches to mosquitoes and bed bugs, there are dozens of pests that can take a huge toll on your wellbeing. Some can even spread serious diseases. Even if your infestation doesn’t seem that dangerous, it could attract even more unpleasant critters to your space and increase your risk of negative health effects.
- Infestations can cause property damage: Rodents and termites in particular are notorious for causing serious damage to homes and personal belongings. Chewing on electrical wires, shredding clothes, tunneling inside of walls… in just a short period of time, one of these infestations could cause hundreds or thousands of dollars in damages.
- Food safety is crucial to your wellbeing: Many pests are attracted to our kitchens because they offer easy access to all the food they could want. And, as they peruse your pantry, many rodents and insects will contaminate your food and put you at an even higher risk of contracting an illness.
- Experts have advanced tools and techniques: Professional exterminators have years of experience and training. They know the best ways to prevent or get rid of even the trickiest infestation. In addition to their wealth of knowledge, they also have access to specialized treatments that may be difficult for you to get ahold of on your own.
- Professional services can boost your home’s value: If you plan to sell your home in the near future, the last thing you want potential buyers to see is an active infestation – or lingering damage from a previous one. Investing in professional pest control will ensure your home is in top condition for buyers to look at.
- You’ll receive personalized treatments: Each home is different, and experts know how to tailor their services to fit your unique needs. Have pets or small children? We’ll take that into account to minimize risk as much as possible. A professional team will also conduct a thorough inspection of your space to create a treatment plan that is suited to the layout of your property.
- You’ll receive effective aftercare tips for ongoing control: When working with a pest control professional, you are always in the loop. In addition to getting an overview of what treatments they’re implementing, you’ll also receive advice for what you can do on a daily basis to keep pests at bay.
- You’ll enjoy a pest-free guarantee: You don’t want to pay for services that don’t work, and we won’t ask you to! That’s why many professional pest control companies offer money-back satisfaction guarantees. Here at Griffin Pest Solutions, we will continue service free of charge if your infestation comes back during your regularly-scheduled treatments.
- You’ll get peace of mind that the pests won’t return: Professional pest control companies don’t just want to treat your current infestation; they also want to ensure you don’t have to worry about the pests coming back in the future. With ongoing support and after-care tips, you can enjoy a pest-free home all year long.
Choose Pest-Free Life with Griffin Pest Solutions
Since 1929, Griffin Pest Solutions has been developing and expanding upon our pest control plans to master all aspects of complete pest control: prevention, removal and exclusion. Our pest control for homes begins with a complete property inspection to identify access points and vulnerabilities, followed by an extermination or removal strategy drafted to fit your unique home. Whether you need ants out of your kitchen or rodents out of your garage, our residential exterminators can get the job done safely and quickly.
You deserve to have a safe and healthy environment in your home, so our team is here to maintain that for you. Whether you need extermination services, crawl space moisture management, or insulation installation, or team can handle it.