If you own or operate a food processing facility, you know the importance of meeting strict standards for cleanliness and safety on your property. All commercial buildings have to pass rigorous inspections to remain qualified to conduct business. It goes without saying that a pest infestation can cause you to fail an inspection immediately. Failed inspections often affect your employees and lead to food recalls, halted operations, total shutdowns, and huge losses in revenue.
For these reasons, it’s crucial to hire a professional exterminator to handle pests in your food processing facility year-round. Griffin Pest Solutions can provide effective pest control for food processing facilities.
Pest Problems that Food Processing Facilities Face
Rodents, roaches, flies, ants, and pantry pests are all common problems in food processing facilities. It’s crucial to protect your business from the threats these pests pose to your employees, customers, product, and property. Some of the scares associated with an infestation in a food processing facility include:
- Many pests can carry and pass on food-borne illnesses or diseases.
- Buildings, wiring, fixtures, and machinery can sustain serious damage.
- Pest-ridden or contaminated food can be shipped out before the problem is identified.
- Messes and damage from pest infestations can be costly to clean up and repair.
Need a Pest Control Estimate for Your Facility?
Making a Food Processing Pest Control Plan
To keep your facility pest-free, it’s imperative that you work with a pest control team that can protect your business year-round. When you work with Griffin Pest Solutions for food processing facility pest control, these are the steps we will take to keep your team, property, and product safe:
- A thorough plant inspection of the indoor area and surrounding grounds
- Identification of active pests and the reasons they’re being drawn in
- Development of a food processing extermination plan that meets your needs and regulations
- Proper sealing of access points and other exclusion efforts to keep pests away
- Ongoing visits from dedicated team to keep your food processing facility pest-free for good
Reliable Food Processing Facility Pest Control Services
At Griffin Pest Solutions, we know how important it is to maintain a pest-free environment to facilitate your everyday food processing operations. To keep your facility in good standing throughout the year, we provide regular inspections and treatments to stop infestations before they can develop into bigger problems. To learn more about our industry-leading food processing facility pest control services, contact us today!Back to Commercial Pest Control