On Tuesday 10, Michigan governor Gretchen Whitmer formally declared a state of emergency in response to the COVID-19 (Coronavirus) outbreak. As of March 18, Griffin Pest Solutions will remain open and ready to respond to any of your pest control needs. We would like our customers to know that we have been closely following all COVID-19 news here in Michigan and implementing all CDC-recommended procedures for preventing the spread of the disease.
Griffin Pest Solutions’ employees have taken each of the following steps to prevent the spread of COVID-19:
- All team members have been issued hand sanitizer and disinfectant, which they regularly use on their hands and anything they touch.
- All in-office team meetings have been suspended. Any office team members who can work from home have been asked to do so.
- Any immunocompromised team members or team members experiencing symptoms have been asked to stay home and seek medical attention.
- On-site technicians are wearing extra safety gear and taking extra disease-prevention precautions, including avoiding approaching customers within six feet (per CDC recommendations) whenever possible and disinfecting any surfaces they come into contact with during the job.
- Pest control procedures have been altered to emphasize exterior treatment solutions whenever possible, in order to deliver effective pest control without entering your home or business. If we ever do need to enter your building, we will take all necessary disease-prevention precautions.
Griffin Pest Solutions remains committed to providing top-quality pest control solutions to the homes and businesses of Michigan in all circumstances. If you have a pest problem, we are doing everything we can to remain ready to help quickly and effectively. We now offer disinfection and sanitation services in Michigan amid this COVID-19 outbreak.
As health and sanitation professionals, we also understand our professional and civic responsibility to help prevent the spread of COVID-19. We will continue to monitor the situation very closely, update our customers on any relevant new information, and adapt to changing circumstances in a responsible manner.
Everyone here at Griffin Pest Solutions hopes you and your family are happy and healthy in this scary time. We know you are taking the COVID-19 seriously and want you to know we are doing the same. If you have any questions about how our pest control the precautions we’re taking, please get in touch at (866) 868-5093 or contact us online. Thank you, and stay safe!