As Griffin continues to grow, we’ve run into a good kind of problem. Sometimes, we have more work to do than our team can handle! To solve this problem, we’ve decided to partner with other pest control professionals by developing the Griffin Flea Market! If you’re a pest control professional who delivers quality commercial services, we want to work with you. Here’s how:
The Griffin Pest Solutions Flea Market Platform
Griffin is looking for certified commercial pesticide applicators who are interested in taking on contract pest control work. Businesses who meet our selection criteria have the opportunity to be Select Certified Applicators for Griffin. Griffin’s SCAs are connected to the Griffin Pest Solutions Flea Market Platform.
The “Flea Market” system alerts SCAs to all available Griffin service requests in their area, along with the service fee they will receive for providing the service. SCAs can pick and choose to respond to only the service calls you deem valuable for your current business. Meanwhile, you’re free to continue selling services as your own company unaffiliated with Griffin. In other words, your business has nothing to lose and a lot to gain by becoming Griffin SCAs.
Why Should I Become a Griffin Pest Solutions Select Certified Applicator?
There are a lot of good reasons for your business to partner with Griffin as an SCA. Here are a few to keep in mind:
- Independence: Griffin’s contract SCAs are not Griffin employees. We’re not asking you to give up your customers or business. You don’t have to adopt our way of doing things. Instead, you’re supplementing your business by helping us with ours.
- No start-up costs: If you already have your own standard pest control service equipment, then you don’t have to pay any start-up costs to work with us. Griffin will provide everything you need to present yourself as an on-call Griffin Pest Solutions employee at no charge.
- Flexible scheduling: You choose your hours and your jobs. Only take service accounts that augment your existing schedule and route. Use our work to fill in your days, weeks, or weekends. Make Griffin’s Flea Market in whatever way it benefits you most.
- Training and certification: As a Griffin SCA, you can take advantage of all Griffin employee training and certification programs. Gain re-certification credits at no cost to you, or supplement your pest control education with our extensive training and certification programs.
- Professional information: All Griffin SCAs also gain access to Griffin’s extensive online materials. This includes info on Griffin’s proven service protocols and procedures, training information, product labels, and SDS libraries.
- Reach new customers: As a Griffin-affiliate, you’ll be able to work with sensitive accounts that might only want to work with larger or regional pest control operators.
- Expand your service offerings: Griffin can help you gain the certification and tools you need to offer a wide range of pest control services, including Sentricon Termite prevention, Bed bug Thermal Remediation services, and more.
Griffin Pest Solutions, Inc. has been providing high-quality pest management solutions to businesses and homeowners in the Michigan area since 1929. As one of the oldest and largest family-owned pest control companies, we’ve grown and adapted to keep up with changing times while remaining true to the values we built our company on.
Griffin delivers the best pest control in the industry by holding ourselves to the highest possible expectations and treating our clients and our employees with respect and integrity. When you work with Griffin Pest Solutions, you’re getting a partner committed to–and demanding–the best possible work. We’re ready to do whatever it takes to help make sure you can do that work. If that kind of partnership sounds good to you, then Griffin Pest Solutions is the right partner for your business.
How Do I Become a Griffin Select Certified Applicator?
If you’re a certified commercial pesticide applicator interested in performing contract work for Griffin Pest Solutions, call us toll-free at 855-429-FLEA or email us at FleaMarket@www.griffinpest.com. We’ll walk you through the simple process of becoming one of Griffin’s contract Select Certified Applicator.
If your business meets our selection criteria, we’ll make you a Griffin SCA and give your business access to the Griffin Pest Solutions Flea Market Platform. You don’t become an employee of Griffin and you don’t have to give up your own business, but you do benefit from everything we can provide our SCAs with. If you’re a commercial pest controller looking for new business, give Griffin a call at 855-429-FLEA today! We will have work for you.